Supporting New Businesses
Conducting feasibility studies for new businesses to ensure highest return on investment
- Overseeing soil and water analysis to determine appropriate crops
- Designing irrigation systems and techniques
Supervising Post-harvest and Pack House Management
- Integrated service in applying the standards and practices of food safety
- Newest solutions for quality control and post-harvest system.
- Train farm and packing house staff on quality control and packing methods.
- Application of optimum waste management methods to increase productivity and product quality.
- Offering food safety programs in farms and packing houses, facilities and supplier audits.
- Design packing houses and lines.
Developing and supervising production stages
- Irrigation and fertilization programs.
- Vegetative growth management system.
- Integrated pest control programs.
Certification preparation services
Qualifying farms to export according to international quality and safety management systems
- GLOBAL CAP (Good Agricultural Practices) V4
- TN10 (Tesco V.Apr10)
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) Global Standard Food Issue 6
- IFS (International Food Standard) V5
- LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming) Version 10
- ISO22000 (Food Safety Management System)
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- SA8000 (Social Accountability)
- GMPs (Global Manufacturing Processes)
- SSOP (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures)
Overseas Study Tours
- International technical study tours to major producing countries and organizations